Founded in 1990, the American Chamber of Commerce in Poland is the leading voice for international investors in Poland. It is composed of over 300 companies representing a wide range of sectors, and has significant American presence, including 80 of the 500 Fortune companies. Members share the will to build connections and develop the business market in Poland.
AmCham is an independent, non-profit business association, and is supported fully by its membership dues and sponsorship agreements.
The organization is an accredited affiliate of the US Chamber of Commerce in Washington D.C. and AmChams in Europe network, which represents the interests of more than 17,000 companies, accounting for more than $1.1 trillion in investment on both sides of the Atlantic.
AmCham actively supports and promotes member interests through global networks in business, politics, and other AmChams worldwide. It strives to provide a platform for international investors to discuss and identify common interests and exchange information regarding their economic activities in Poland.
AmCham’s long-term goal is to improve investment opportunities and the business environment in Poland. The organization strives to fulfill this objective by offering the following services:
• Acting as a representative body for the common interests of members before Polish and US business and governmental institutions.
• Developing close contact with Polish authorities in order to keep members informed on Polish legislation.
• Promoting US trade, investment, finance, industry involvement in Poland.
• Facilitating networking opportunities between Polish and International business leaders.
• Assisting members in utilizing US Embassy channels with direct access to the American Government.
• Providing critical business information via special reports, a quarterly newsletter, and an up-to-date web
• Promoting corporate governance and good corporate citizenship.
PLUS IP © 2015